11 July 2010

can you keep a secret?


i have a secret too. i think that everyone has. i caught in story from my past, it's a huge whopper of a story. i just can not tell it to everyone or even my bestfriends because it was my mistakes, it was an embarrassing one. but a few days ago, someone has knew it. i confused, should i keep it as a secret or should i tell him the truth? i'm not sure to telling him the truth because i scared of the consequences. yes, it takes a big huge risk. i just scared he don't understand my feelings and my position, bcause a lot of people can't understand, they prefer blame it on me (maybe) and judge me as usual. but i know, it useless to keep hiding the truth so i told him that i have little pieces of life, the story that i can not erase even i want to, a mistake that i can not fix it well. he shocked. he can't believe my story. i knew he will, everyone will do the same thing. i was speechless and cried. but after a few minutes, he smiles and said that 'i believe in you. i know that you're not like that.' i was so relieved. thanks God :)

1 comments:

randrandrand said...

siapakah "he" orang yang tahu ituh sahyang?
huahahahahahaha.

Post a Comment