16 November 2010

my leadership essay

I was an active girl since I was a child. I love challenges which I get from the new things.  My leadership spirit has built since I was in elementary school. I was a member of Girl Scout. I was the leader of the group. I was also the leader of the team flag hoisting unit. I led my team becoming the champion in district level area.

I was a member of Interschool student organization. I became the secretary in my first year and became the coordinator of religion sub division in the second year.

My leadership ability improved in high school. I passed many selections to become a member of SMAN 34 Jakarta Interschool student organization. I passed the written test, rhetoric, and the interview. I was proud because I was among the 20 person who are chosen from 150 people. We have many programs such as Hari Seni dan Karya (HSK) 34 and cinefest. I was the coordinator of treasury and sponsorship division of HSK. This position demanded a big responsibility because the big need of fund. I was the member of event organization who took the responsibility to the smoothness of the
event in cinefest.

I love organization activities since I was a child. That’s also the reason why I took management as my major.  Management has a close relation with leadership.  I was sure that my leadership experience will improved my ability.

I was an active committee in campus events which held by intercollegiate student organization, such as general secretary in National Economic Expo (NEX) which invited the officials relate. I also selected to become a participation in Latihan Kepemimpinan dan Kaderisasi Manajemen (LKKM). I became the committee of this event next year. The event contains about leadership, interpersonal skill, communication skill, and management changing. There is also meet and great with successful figure. I was impressed with this event because I got new experiences became the participant and the committee. There were others committee that I followed such as a new student orientation, sport tournament inter-major and many more. I used to be a secretary.

I was a member of management student association of UNPAD (HIMA UNPAD). I was the staff of student society. This is a division which related between management student association of UNPAD and another student association in UNPAD or others university.

Due of my experience, I hope that I will pass the Young Leaders for Indonesia program. I will get lots of experience and go towards better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment