12 May 2010

top 10 quotes

1. a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q R s t u v w x y z. see the different letter :)
2. Lilo: Don't leave me, okay? Stitch: Okay. -Lilo and Stitch #disneyquote
3. Its hurts when today he loves you. Tomorrow, he doesn’t care. Tonight, you are special. The next day you're NOTHING!
4. Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror. -Paramore
5. Never give up hope even when there is nothing left to hope for.
6. Being strong can be also feminine. I don't think feminine equals being weak. Being strong is very sexy.~Sanaa Lathan
7. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people, so that when we finally meet the right person, we'll know how to be grateful.
8. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart. - C.S. Lewis
9. I know you can save me.
10. Better to start small than not at all. The most humble beginnings often make the most magical endings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment