25 July 2012

Dear you,

This post is for you, if you read this.

I just wanted to tell you that, you can't act everything like you want without having consideration about someone's feeling.
This issue is not about me, this is about you and those million naive girls out there.
I don't want they get their heart broken just because your reckless demeanor.

I wanted to tell you,
Even if I never knew what's going on in your head back then,
I know that you just loved to make a move and tried to give it a shot to them
Some kind flirting thingy
You make them happy with your sweet act, bring them to the high level of colourful sky
And in the end you just drowned her to the deepest trough.

I don't know whether you really had a feeling for them or you just wanted to give them a try to love you. Or you think whether they could love you like I did, but you know none ever love you like the way I do.

Every girl don't wanna be just an option, since every of them is special so they deserve to be treated right. You might have an idea that you could love them in order to recover your last feeling into your last love. No, that idea would be end up hurting her anyway, if you care to know.

How you would know if she is the one? Feel your heartbeat, are they goes more faster than you think? When she is the one, you will have those hard feeling that will convincing your mind that she is the one.

So do not ever try to love someone when since day one you meet them you never had the 'it' feeling. Do not ever try to love someone, make a mess with someone's feeling and you just let them go like it was never happened anything before.

You know when you fallin in love with someone, you JUST FALL. You don't have to TRY TO FALL.

Good luck ;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment