15 March 2012

My Favorite

I'm good in bed. I can sleep for hours.
Disturb my sleep and I will kill you.
Gimme Ferrero Rocer or any kind type of chocolate for free.
I won't forget you in my whole life. 
Take me to Starbucks, I would love to order Frappucinno Caramel.
Take me to another coffee shop, I would order Ice Blended Cappucinno.
Valentine's day? Special or romantic occasion?
Gimme rosses, I prefer pink or white rose to the red one.
My lovely room.
Don't bother to come, but keep your ass nicely.
I don't like messy room.
Buy me choco vanilla oreo ice cream, I'd pay you a kiss in cheek :*
Take a walk around the city in the night. I love the city light.
I could spent my whole day in front of my laptop for browsing, googling, writing, tumblring.
I used to ignore my phone when I'm doing these activities. My bad.
I don't like snack also, put fruit or nutrijell as their subtitute.
Is there any kind of woman who doesn't like shopping? I thought none.
I collect anything about UK or London. I'll be there someday.

Being loved by someone and loving someone tenderly is source of happiness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment